Create a Text Recognition Hand
Your computer can recognize text to control the movements of your NeuroMaker Hand!
Number of People
1- 4 students per NeuroMaker Hand
Necessary Program Files
Pre Check Items
- The NeuroMaker Hand is fully built
- Both 9V and AA batteries are installed
- A Mac/Windows computer or Chromebook with network access and USB port
- mBlock software is ready to be used on the desktop. See Building Your First Program for setup.
- Please note the best results will be achieved with the mBlock desktop client
Computer Vision is one of the most popular applications of Artificial Intelligence. Using lots and lots of trained data, computer cameras can detect different things that we as humans can easily understand. Thankfully for all of us, we don’t need to build these systems from scratch! Using NeuroMaker and pre build mBlock tools, our computer cameras can detect text just like a human eye can.
Table of Contents
View our video walkthrough below to build your own text recognition systems!