Brainwave Controlled Hand
Create your own Brain Machine Interface System with your NeuroMaker BCI and NeuroMaker Hand!
First Time Set Up of All Materials: 2 Hours
Starting with Completed BCI Software and Hand Coding Tools: 30 Minutes
Number of People
1- 4 students per NeuroMaker Hand
- One fully build NeuroMaker Hand
- (Included in the kit) UNO programming board
- USB cable (Included in the kit)
- A Mac/Windows computer with network access and USB port
- A Set Up NeuroMaker BCI Unit fully charged
Necessary Program Files
Pre Check Items
- NeuroMaker Hand is fully built
- NeuroMaker BCI is Fully Set Up: Getting Started Page Here
The true definition of Brain Computer Interface! Each BCI system is made up of three items: a device to measure brain signals, a computing machine to process these and an external item to be controlled. Using NeuroMaker technology, we will learn how to control each three of these items by controlling your own prosthetic hand with your brainwaves! This was the first prototype our BrainRobotics team ever assembled to assess the possibilities of our Brain Computer Interface technology. Now, we’d like to share this with you and see all of the amazing things you can create with it.
Table of Contents
See our full video description below! This video tutorial goes through the full set up of mBlock and BCI tools. If you have these materials ready, please skip to the 5:30 timestamp. Happy coding!